Benefit Recipients - Other financial help

Wed, 29/02/2012 - 14:29 -- nick

You may be entitled to other financial help as a result of starting work and coming off benefits, for example:

  • extended payment of Housing Benefit or Council Tax Benefit
  • mortgage interest run-on payments, if you have been getting certain means-tested benefits
  • Working Tax Credit.

For more information on any of these you should consult an experienced adviser, for example, a Citizens Advice Bureau. To search for details of your nearest CAB, including those that can give advice by email, click on nearest CAB.
Citizens Advice Bureau